Unlock the Power of Simple Case Studies:
Prove Your Expertise, Build Trust,
and Skyrocket Your Sales!
If people don’t trust you, they won’t buy from you.
Case studies build trust and improve conversions.
I’ll write them, add to your website, and promote them!
It doesn’t matter how much traffic your website gets, if it doesn’t convince people to contact you. And nothing persuades people to do business with you like PROOF.
The simple Case Study System helps your company become the obvious choice in your market, because prospective customers trust that you can do the job, and do it well. You and I prove it to them – using simple case studies – over and over and over again. Until they can’t help but be impressed with you!
If you want to showcase your expertise and build trust with potential clients, look no further than the Simple Case Study System.
My unique service combines the creation of case studies for your business with strategic promotion, such as press releases and syndication. By showcasing your real-life success stories, I can help increase conversions and convert doubters into buyers.
I show PROOF that you’re very good at what you do, which removes DOUBT and pre-sells someone on doing business with you.
Why Use Case Studies On Your Website?
- Targeted and Niche-specific
Properly written case studies are never vague or general. By nature, case studies hone in on a very specific goal that’s related to your product offering. I focus on local businesses for maximum impact.
- Positions Your Company as Authoritative
Few things are trusted more than statistics and factual claims. By providing concrete examples of how your product or service has helped others, you position yourself as an authority in your industry. You demonstrate your expertise.
- Showcase How You Solve Problems
Case studies are problem-centric and solution-centric. They show how your product or service can solve real-world problems that your potential customers may be facing. You demonstrate your experience.
- Provide Social Proof:
People trust other people more than they trust businesses. By showcasing real-world examples of how your product or service has helped others, you provide social proof that can help convince potential clients to choose you over your competitors.
- They are AI-proof:
With the proliferation of AI content writing tools such as ChatGPT, it is very easy for a business owner to create general content about a product or service. These case studies are VERY specific and detailed; which automatically differentiates them, making them more valuable to Google and prospective customers. And I’ll bet your competitors aren’t doing them.
Benefits of my Simple 1-Page Case Study System
- Concise and Easy to Read
Time is precious; people are busy. They usually skim web content, not read. These case studies are brief and to the point.
- Done For You
You give me basic information for every case study and, ideally, a couple of photos. That’s it. I’ll write it, add it to your website, and promote it.
- E-E-A-T Conscious
Google wants pages that showcase E-E-A-T (Experience – Expertise – Authoritativeness – Trustworthiness). I’ll write yours that way, using relevant keywords and phrases to make sure your case study is easily found online by potential clients.
Your case studies remain on your website, providing valuable content that can be shared with potential clients for years to come.
- Promoted/Syndicated Online
I’ll promote your case study, using appropriate strategies such as press releases, publication on Google News sites, and social media syndication. This increases the chances of potential clients finding your case study and being persuaded to contact you.
- These Case Studies generate Word of Mouth promotion too. People tell their friends!
These clients have substantially grown their companies and landed big jobs, based on the Case Studies and promotion that I and my team have done. Because of the unique way these Case Studies are written, their ideal customers find them in Google for very specific, very focused search terms (such as “gas pipe painting portland”). Most SEO companies don’t both with such search terms. I do, and it pays off.
- Grip Tech Floor Coatings (Freehold, NJ): view the special Case Studies section that was added to their site. As you can see, this company has been commissioning Case Studies for nearly 2 years. This is a fairly new business, and they’re landing high-profile (and profitable!) clients such as the Hard Rock Cafe in NYC.
- Smith and Company Painting (McMinville, OR): There’s money to be made in commercial painting, and this company relies on Case Studies to help them attract customers for services such as painting gas pipes and wineries.
- Cogent Realty Advisors (New York, NY): When prospective clients search for “Office Space World Trade Center”, this Case Study currently shows up on page 1 of Google.
- Zenith Zipline Installations (Missouri): not a real company, this is a sample case study for a fictional Missouri zipline installer. And yes, it ranks in Google!
Why Choose Me to Create these “Simple Case Studies”?
- Proven Results: My colleagues and I have a lot of online marketing experience – several decades of specific case study marketing, and many more years of other digital marketing experience. We’ve helped a lot of companies get more business with Simple Case Studies. I am bringing this proven strategy to the Mid-MO market (Columbia, specifically), though I’ll work with people in other locations too. My focus, though, is the smaller local business owner – someone who is not marketing nationally and who’d like a chance to beat the big guys!
- Done For You: I’ll take care of the entire case study creation process, from gathering information to writing the case study to adding it to your website and promoting it online.
- Customized Approach: I’ll work with you to create Simple Case Studies that are tailored to your business and target audience.
Contact Me Today
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level, contact me today to learn more about our Simple Case Studies service. I’m confident that I can help you build trust and credibility with potential clients to increase your conversions.