Ron’s Roofing* is a Columbia MO roofing company that specializes in roof repair, replacement, and installation in Mid-Missouri. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Ron’s Roofing* has built a reputation for quality workmanship and exceptional customer service. In this case study, we’ll take a closer look at a recent project where Ron’s Roofing* replaced a hail-damaged roof for the Smith family in the Old Hawthorne subdivision of Columbia, Missouri. Through this case study, we’ll examine the installation process, products used, and outcome to showcase the expertise and quality of work provided by Ron’s Roofing.
Details for Columbia MO Roof Installation Project:
- Date of Installation: April 15, 2023
- Location: Linkside Dr. in the Old Hawthorne, a master-planned community subdivision at the eastern edge of Columbia MO (Boone County). Near The Club at Old Hawthorne, it is in the Cedar Ridge Elementary School district, and the Battle High school district
- Type of Roofing Material Used: Architectural shingles
- Size of Roof: 2,500 square feet
- Roof Pitch/Slope: 6/12
- Timeline: 1 week from initial consultation to completion of the project
- Unique Features/Challenges: The roof had several valleys and a chimney that required special attention during installation.
Columbia MO Roof Repair Project Overview
Though the roof was relatively new – less than 10 years old – it was significantly damaged by hail and wind during a series of storms in Central Missouri in late March. Roofing companies in Columbia MO find this to be a frequent problem, and disreputable out-of-town competitors are common problems for homeowners when roof repairs are necessary.
The owners were wary; they did not want to repair for expensive, unnecessary roof repairs and turned to a local Columbia small business with a good track record.
Roofing Products and Materials Used:
- Architectural shingles: GAF Timberline HD in Weathered Wood
- Synthetic underlayment: GAF Tiger Paw
- Drip edge: Aluminum drip edge by ABC Supply
- Flashing: Lead flashing by ABC Supply
- Ventilation: Ridge vent system by Air Vent
Roof Installation Process:
- Day 1: Ron’s Roofing team arrived at 8:00 am and set up safety equipment. Removed old shingles and inspected the roof deck for damage.
- Day 2: Installed the synthetic underlayment, drip edge, and lead flashing.
- Day 3: Installed the ridge vent system and began installing the architectural shingles.
- Day 4: Completed the installation of the shingles and cleaned up the job site.
- Day 5: Conducted a final inspection and made any necessary adjustments.
- Quality Control and Inspection: Ron’s Roofing conducted a thorough inspection of the new roof to ensure that it was properly installed and met the client’s expectations.
Client Testimonial for Ron’s Roofing Company in Columbia MO:
“We couldn’t be happier with the work that Ron’s Roofing did on our roof. From start to finish, they were professional, efficient, and courteous. The team took great care to protect our property and left the job site spotless. We highly recommend Ron’s Roofing to anyone looking for quality workmanship and exceptional customer service.” – The Smith Family.
Conclusion: Columbia MO Roofing Company Delivers Exceptional Results for Hail Damage
Overall, Ron’s Roofing delivered exceptional results for the Smith family, and their case study is a testament to the company’s expertise, professionalism, and commitment to customer satisfaction. If you’re in need of roofing companies in Columbia MO that offer roofing repair, replacement, or installation in Columbia, Jefferson City, Fulton, Boonville, Moberly or other central Missouri communities, Ron’s Roofing is the trusted local choice for quality workmanship and exceptional customer service. Contact local business Ron’s Roofing today to request a free consultation about your roofing a consultation and get started on your roofing project.
*NOTE: this is a SAMPLE/DEMO case study, not a real company! So all details and specs are made up. Imagine having a bunch of YOUR success stories on YOUR website, just like these! With all that proof, you’re sure to get more site traffic and more leads! Contact me if you’d like to do something similar for YOUR roofing company!